[Classifieds] [classifieds] Room for Rent

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Dec 7 13:48:33 EST 2009

We have a room for rent in our house in East Falmouth, available
immediately. It is a furnished room with a queen sized bed and matching
dressing table, a desk and chair, and chest of drawers. There is also a
closet and some shelving in the room for extra storage. The room has
windows on 3 of 4 walls and has a skylight. There is a functional wood
burning stove as well as baseboard heat. The room is carpeted.

There are 3 other people in the house and one friendly fat Maine Coon cat. No
other pets are allowed and this is a non-smoking house (smoking is fine
outside). There is a large yard with a garden, a basketball hoop, a
fenced in back yard, and a fire pit up on the hill.

We're located right on the bogs in East Falmouth right near the intersection of Thomas
Landers Rd and Sandwich Rd. The bathroom for this room is a full bath
with a stand up shower. The downstairs roommate also uses this shower
but he has a 1/2 bath of his own. There is laundry on site. The
kitchen is fully stocked. There is a 38" HD LCD TV in the family room
with digital cable and a blu-ray/game console for all to use.

We're on the lease until at least June and I hope to resign it then. I've been
here for 2-1/2 years. The room is $550/month and includes all
utilities. I would like to get first and last month's rent and there
will be no lease through June, you can stay as long as you want and if
need be we can work things out past that. I've attached pictures, I
have more I can email.

For more information, please email me pcanavin at mercury.wh.whoi.edu

-Pete Canavin