[Classifieds] [classifieds] Celebrate the Holidays with the CCTC!

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Dec 17 15:34:25 EST 2009

From: Cape Cod Tech Council <info at cctechcouncil.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009

 	cctc-logo-text

Martinis and Wii with the CCTC!
Join Us Next Tuesday!
	December 2009

Who says Geeks don't know how to party? Join us for some fun times at our annual Holiday Social!

We will be having appetizers and a cash bar, combined with darts, Wii and other fun games. Come and network and unwind, and get your Holiday Geek on!

Tuesday, December 22nd, 2009 - 5:30pm - 7:30pm

The SeaSide Pub on Main , 615 Main Street, Hyannis, MA

In order to ensure that we will have the right amount of food, an RSVP is a must! Signing up online saves time - but If you prefer to pay at the door, please email us your RSVP. Remember, an RSVP made is an RSVP paid!

PLEASE bring a $20 gift card from Staples, Best Buy, WalMart, etc. to help defray costs for JR TECH! Or make a great Holiday for a JR. TECH student - sponsor a student for Christmas ($125)!

RSVP here!

		Cape Cod Tech Council
CCTC

email: info at cctechcouncil.org