[Classifieds] [classifieds] Lynne Cherry Book Talk and Film Preview Thursday, July 16

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Jul 15 15:17:52 EDT 2009

Book Talk and Film Preview

Thursday, July 16th, 7-8pm

Children's School of Science, School Street, Woods Hole

Lynne Cherry is Author/Illustrator of over 30 children's books that teach conservation, including The Great Kapok Tree, The Shamans Apprentice: A Tale of the Amazon Rain Forest, Flute's Journey: The Life of a Woods Thrush, A River Ran Wild and most recently How We Know About Our Changing Climate: Scientists and Kids Explore Global Warming

She will also show two SHORT MOVIES she has produced about

KIDS FIGHTING CLIMATE CHANGE

Book Signing to Follow:

The Great Kapok Tree, A River Ran Wild
How We Know About Our Changing Climate: Scientists and Kids Explore Global Warming

(See cover on attached poster)

--

Tamara Clark < tclark at mbl.edu >

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and
contains confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or
disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately
by email and delete the message and any file attachments from
your computer.</font>