[Classifieds] Theater program, Harwich Junior Theater

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Jul 23 17:14:10 EDT 2009

 From Rudolf Oldenbourg:

The Harwich Junior Theater is currently showing "Beauty and the
Beast", from July 21 to August 6, typically evenings starting 7:30 PM.
For a performance schedule click here.

The review in the Cape Cod Times calls it "an enchanting version of
the classic fairy tale that is a feast for the senses thanks to [the
director's] artistic sensibilities and an awesome production crew."

I am proud to add that my daughter Marie plays Beauty in this
production that is one of the many plays and events that the Harwich
Junior Theater is presenting this season. See poster below.