[Classifieds] [classifieds] 3 tickets for sale to Patriots vs. Bengals 8/20 or 3 tix to Pats vs. Giants 9/3

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Jul 27 16:14:55 EDT 2009

I'm selling 3 tickets to 2 different Patriots games. The first is Thursday August 20, 2009 @ 7:30pm vs. the Cincinnati Bengals, and the other game is vs. the NY Giants on Thursday September 3, 2009 @ 7:30pm. The seats are located on the 50 yard line, section 331 row 13 in the balcony. I'm asking 75.00 per ticket for these 89.00 face value seats. The seats are all next to each other. Have tickets in hand. Cash only.

For more information reply to Sue at <kazman at capecod.com> or call: 508-846-6115.