[Classifieds] [classifieds] bill for sale

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Oct 14 12:38:42 EDT 2009

For Sale: Here I have a 24k gold hollagram 2 dollar bill from the World Reserve Monetary Exchange in a leather wallet. This is a authentic uncirculated UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TWO DOLLAR NOTE. Series 2003A. These are really cool and will become a valuable piece of history for the collector or buy one for your child and it may be worth alot more when they're grown. Nice Collectable Bill for $40.00 . Real nice Christmas gift, I have 10 of these for sale.

If interested u can email me < rmetzke at mbl.edu > or call me at home at 508-548-0219 after 5pm
Rich ty....