[Classifieds] [classifieds] Still space for Mission Wolf, Oct. 20th

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Oct 14 14:36:06 EDT 2009

There is still space for

MISSION WOLF

See a Live Wolf! Reserve in Advance.

Tuesday, October 20th

Shows at 5 pm and 7 pm

at the Harwich Community Center (directions below)

presented by the HARWICH CONSERVATION TRUST

Have you ever wanted to see a real wolf up close? Mission Wolf, a nonprofit sanctuary caring for 40 wolves in Colorado's Rocky Mountains, tours the nation to share the ecology, behavior and need to protect wild wolves.

Admission: $10 for Adults; $5 for Ages 5-17 (Under five cannot attend.)

Reserve in advance online at:

www.HarwichConservationTrust.org

- Each show lasts about 1 1 / 2 hours -

Questions? Call: 508-432-3997 or email: hct at cape.com

Proceeds benefit the nonprofit Harwich Conservation Trust and its land preservation efforts.

D I R E C T I O N S T O H A R W I C H C O M M U N I T Y C E N T E R

AT 100 O A K S T R E E T , H A RW I C H , MA 02645, F R O M R O U T E 6:

Take Exit 10, south on Route 124 to stop sign/signal at intersection with Queen Anne Road. Turn left onto Queen Anne Road. Turn right on to Oak Street. The Harwich Community Center will be on your right.

Co-sponsored by: The Cape Cod Chronicle, The Cape Codder, The Cape Cod Times, Harwich Oracle, White Marlie & Vineyard Vines

Michael W. Lach
Executive Director
www.HarwichConservationTrust.org
Ph: 508-432-3997
Email: hct at cape.com
Fax: 508-432-1311
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 101
South Harwich, MA 02661
HCT office: #947 Route 28, South Harwich

The SEMCO (Southeastern Massachusetts Coastal Outreach) mailing list provides an electronic means of enhancing the communication of coastal outreach organizations in southeastern Massachusetts. Questions, concerns, or general comments about this listserve should be directed to WHOI Sea Grant at seagrant at whoi.edu or (508) 289-2398. To send correspondence to the mailing list, send e-mail to SEMCO at whoi.edu. To add or remove yourself from the mailing list, please visit the Web page listed below. _______________________________________________ SEMCO maillist - SEMCO at whoi.edu http://mailman.whoi.edu/mailman/listinfo/semco