[Classifieds] Small Room for Rent in East Falmouth $375.00 Utilities included

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Oct 16 14:00:45 EDT 2009

Contact: Pete
pcanavin at mercury.wh.whoi.edu

We're looking to rent out a small bedroom on the top floor of our
3-story house right on the bogs in Hatchville. The room has 2 windows, a
small closet, and electric baseboard heat. The current tenant has a full
size bed in there and a small desk. There is a full bathroom on the top
floor that would be shared with the roommate on the top floor. There is
another full bathroom on the middle floor and the roommate in the
finished basement has his own 1/2 bath. There is 1 friendly indoor Maine
Coon cat who has full access to the house. He loves to curl up on beds
and clothes, so feel free to keep the room's door closed if that would
bother you. Per the landlord, there are no other pets allowed. We have
cable TV and wi-fi internet and the house is on oil heat and the
year-old kitchen stove is a propane model. Plenty of kitchen stuff and
dishes. We have a second fridge in the basement for beer/soda/extras.
Dishwasher in the kitchen, washer & dryer in the basement. Big yard and
a main patio deck out front and a smaller covered deck on the side of
the house as well as a private fenced back yard and large side yard on
the other side of a horsehoe-shaped driveway. Communal gas grill out o
the front deck. There are 2 big couches in the family room and I just
bought a 38" LCD HDTV this summer for all to use with DVD & surround
sound. Our lease runs through June and I'll most likely resign it then.
The room is rented as a tenant at will arrangement. You can leave when
you want to, no penalties. We do ask for first & last month rent up
front, but that can be worked out.

Contact:
Pete
pcanavin at mercury.wh.whoi.edu