[Classifieds] [classifieds] First Friday February is Next Friday!

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Jan 27 19:22:39 EST 2010

cctc-logo-text

			First Friday February is NEXT Friday!

February and March are going to be great months for technology, education and entrepreneurialism! Not only do we have consecutive First Fridays on Blogging for Business and Video for Business, we have the second annual Geek Girl Camp and Entrepreneur's Weekend coming up, too! Stay tuned for more info! 		• First Friday February - Business Blogging
• Calling all Geek Girls - Report to Boot Camp!
• Follow the Cape Cod Technology Council Online

	First Friday February - Business Blogging

Julie Roads, Writing Roads

Join us Friday, February 5th, for "The Importance of Blogging (or How Not to Destroy your Business Online)" with Julie Roads!

What is blogging and how can it help your business? The real question is how can it hurt your business not to engage online in a medium that is easy to use, cost-effective and positions you as the expert in your field and in your community.

We'll cover the benefits of blogging as a highly effective marketing tool for any business that wants to be seen and that wants to be successful.

Cape Cod Technology Council

	Calling all Geek Girls - Report to Boot Camp!

On Saturday, March 6th, over 200 women will flock to Cape Cod at the Hyannis Center of the Cape Cod Community College and Venture Hyannis ready to learn everything they can on computers! The event is only $139 and it includes all workshops, discussion groups, Help Desk, tshirt, schwag bag and cocktail party! Sign up here now!

The Cape Cod Technology Council is a Sustaining Partner of Geek Girl Camp and an avid supporter of Women in Technology Initiatives

	Follow the Cape Cod Technology Council Online

Follow us on Twitter.

Become a Fan on Facebook.

Join our group on Linked In!

Check out pictures of our events on Flickr!

REGISTER TODAY!

Friday, February 5th 7:30 am

$35 for non-members, $25 for members

Hyannis Golf Club, Rte 132, Hyannis Click here for Special Interest Group Info

Join our mailing list!

email: info at cctechcouncil.org
phone: 774-994-2096
web: http://www.cctechcouncil.org

Forward email

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to comm at mbl.edu by info at cctechcouncil.org .
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe ™ | Privacy Policy .
Email Marketing by

Cape Cod Technology Council: A nonprofit promoting business and technology on the Cape, Islands, and SE MA | P.O. Box 579 | Barnstable | MA | 02630