[Classifieds] Made in germany

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Sun May 2 11:45:16 EDT 2010

Here i have for sale is a cuckoo clock that works great. It is a 1 day wind and it works by pulling the chains. It has 2 weights on it  and 1 is for the clock movement and the other weight is for the bird that cuckoos on the half hour and counts the hour. Clock has been oiled and cleaned and works great. Would make a perfect present for the collector or for your wife or man in your life. Clock is made in Germany as brought back from germany by a friend of mines, mother. I am asking 160.00 cash  Pics attached. You can email me at rmetzke at mbl.edu   or call me at home after 5pm at 508-548-0219 Rich Metzke