[Classifieds] [classifieds] Learn about the Bioblitz in June! Thursday May 20th, 7PM at Highfield Hall

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue May 18 08:46:28 EDT 2010

From: "Adam Lazarus" <lazarusadam at gmail.com>

On June 26th, Falmouth's 300 Committee Land Trust will be hosting a Bioblitz to showcase the beauty and biodiversity of our beautiful, undeveloped spaces. The event will take place on 130 acres of town and conservation land at the headwaters of the Coonamessett River, and all are invited.

If you love our undeveloped spaces, want to help look for animals or to simply learn more, please join us for an information session Thursday May 20th, 7PM at Highfield Hall. There will be guest speakers, and a review of the animals we'll be searching for during the 24+ hour event!

We'd love to see you!

Questions?

Contact Beth Schwarzman < bethschwarzman at earthlink.net >

or Adam Lazarus < alazarus at mbl.edu >