[Classifieds] [classifieds] Car for sale

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Sep 23 12:47:21 EDT 2010

Reply to: "Bibiana G. Crespo" <bcrespo at whoi.edu>

Toyota Corolla LE 1998 with a little bit more than 136000 miles. It is automatic and it has cruise control. The tires are in decent condition
and the car has some scratches but not too much. The driver's window doesn't work very good. I changed the catalytic converter and fixed the right front wheel brake last year and I fixed one of the wheels 2-3 months ago. The car runs perfectly.

Here it is the link to the KBB online:
http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/toyota/corolla/1998/private-party-value/pricing-report?condition=good&id=7088&category=sedan&equipment=267530|true|267574|false|4233586|false|267569|true&mileage=138000

(You have to copy paste the whole direction). The price for fair is $2080 and for good $2605.

I am asking for $2200 or best offer. I need to use the car until October 7.
My email address is bcrespo at whoi.edu (can send pictures).

Cheers,
Bibiana

--