[Classifieds] [classifieds] Printer, Computer Desk, and Filing Cabinet!

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Apr 7 12:46:18 EDT 2011

From: "Ryan Schenk" <rschenk at mbl.edu>

$20 - This is an HP PSC 1210 Printer-Scanner combo in fine working order. It can print, scan, and operate as a photo copier, in a small 16x10" footprint. This printer served us unfailingly, but was recently replaced with a large format archival printer. It works on Mac and Windows. Includes driver CD, USB cable, and power cord. Ready to go.

--
$30 - This is an Ikea Vika table with metal legs, both white. Price includes a bookshelf/hutch unit that sits on the rear of the table, secured with clamps. It is made out of heirloom fiberboard.

We used this as our computer work station for several years until recently upgrading. The tabletop is showing some wear, and as you can see in the photo, is slightly warped. The hutch is in excellent condition.

--
$20 - Small filing cabinet, includes hanging file folders. Matches the hutch above, and fits underneath the desk.