[Classifieds] Fwd: Centrifuge and Rotors available from BioSurplus

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Apr 11 08:18:43 EDT 2011

To those interested, FYI

Lionel

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Fred Hill" <fredhill at biosurplus.com>
To: lhall at mbl.edu
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 7:12:48 AM
Subject: Centrifuge and Rotors available from BioSurplus

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here for more items!

BioSurplus Values!

Centrifuge & Rotor Special! CALL 858-550-0800 x 201 color pallette
Great Prices from BioSurplus
Maximizing Equipment Value for Life! color pallette

In this email we focus on centrifuges and rotors. We have a lot of these in stock, from little microfuges on the benchtop to spin your eppies down, to the big floor model mid-speed and ultracentrifuges, and almost anything in between. We even have a robotic loader centrifuge and a small continuous flow one. As always, if you do not see what you want, just ask one of our friendly sales folks.

Thanks,

Fred

Fred Hill, MS MBA

VP Product Marketing
BioSurplus, Inc .
www.BioSurplus.com
color pallette

Sorvall Discovery 90 Ultra

Sorvall Discovery SE Series ultracentrifuge, a s mall floor model ultra that goes up to 90,000rpm, and includes Stepsaver 70V6 Vertical Titanium Rotor (8 x 6 ml, 70,000 RPM rotor).

Sale Price: $22,496

Link Here: 3 00-2395 color pallette

Sorvall M120 Discovery Ultra

Sorvall Discovery SE Series ultracentrifuge offers the world's highest RCFs - in excess of 1,048,000 x g* - and rotor capacities of up to 108 ml. The 120,000 rpm Sorvall Discovery M120 SE is so small it can be located almost anywhere. Several rotors available, sold separately.

Sale Price: $20,024

Link Here: 200-8621 color pallette

Sorvall RC-6 Plus

Like new floor model centrifuge, mid-speed, from our thermo-Fisher overstock.

Sale Price: $17,111

Link Here: 300-5015 color pallette

Thermo IEC CL40R

General purpose refrigerated centrifuge. Capacity: up to 108 x 5/7 mL, 84x10 ml vac, 48 x 15mL con, 28 x 50mL conical tubes or 4x4 microplates.

Sale Price: $4,678
Link Here: 201-5760 color pallette

Jouan CR3 i

All purpose refrigerated benchtop centrifuge.

Sale Price : $2,999

Link Here: 201-5532 color pallette

Beckman Coulter Allegra X-12

Benchtop centrifuge Maximum Speed: 10,200 rpm Maximum RCF: 11,400 g Maximum Capacity: 4 x 750 mL

Sale Price : $2,587

Link Here: 201-5487 color pallette

Sorvall Legend T1 Centrifuge

2013996

Legend T1 high-speed benchtop centrifuge; capacity 4 x 280mL; max. speed/force 14,600rpm/ 23,113xG. Like new, part of our recent manufacturer's overstock acquisition.

Sale Price : $1,986

Link Here: 201-3996

Sorvall Rotor

S80AT3

for Discovery 90 or 120

$5,845

Link Here: 200-8622

__________________

Beckman

MLA 130

For Beckman tabletop ultra

$5,395

Link Here: 201-3727

__________________

FiberLite
F14
Carbon fiber rotor, fits centrifuges RC2 / RC5 / RC6 / RC26 / Evolution RC, for up to 6 x 250 ml bottles

$3,716
Link Here: 201-5196

__________________

Beckman
60 Ti
Regular ultra rotor
with lid
$3,555
Link Here: 200-7046

__________________
Beckman

SW 55T

Swinging bucket rotor

$2,245
Link Here: 200-3762

	color pallette

Don't forget to visit our cGMP
next auction at

www.BioSurplus.com

As always, if you need something you do not see on our website, please feel free to call or email us. We have over 4000 items in stock in our two locations, and more are arriving all the time.

Thanks,

Fred

Fred Hill, MS MBA recycle green
VP Product Marketing
BioSurplus Inc
858-550-0800, x201

Serving you in two locations

San Diego:
10805 Vista Sorrento Parkway #200
San Diego, CA 92121
858.550.0800 ext. 201

Forward email
This email was sent to lhall at mbl.edu by fredhill at biosurplus.com |
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe ™ | Privacy Policy .
BioSurplus, Inc. | 10805 Vista Sorrento Pkwy | Suite 200 | San Diego | CA | 92121

--
Lionel Hall
Procurement & Stockroom Supervisor
lhall at mbl.edu