[Classifieds] [classifieds] summer room rental needed

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Apr 15 10:47:55 EDT 2011

From: tlovechezem1 at student.gsu.edu

My name is Tiffany Love-Chezem, I am a female graduate student from Georgia State University seeking housing in or near Woods Hole. While I am unsure of exact dates, I will be arriving sometime during the beginning or middle of June and will be staying approximately 2 months. During this time I will be doing research at the MBL. I have no allergies and like pets; however, as I do not have transportation I would like to be within walking or biking distance of MBL. Please let me know if you have a room to rent in your house, houseboat, or apartment.

Thanks,
Tiffany Love-Chezem ( tlovechezem1 at student.gsu.edu )