[Classifieds] [classifieds] DECEMBER SALE at the MBL Gift Shop!

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Dec 5 12:12:39 EST 2011

F rom: "Susan Joslin" <sjoslin at mbl.edu>

MBL Gift Shop DECEMBER SALE -- 20 % off everything

THIS WEEK ONLY get an extra 5% off all clothing!

(Due to the increased cost of cotton, we will be changing to a different vendor for our sweatshirts, so get our wonderful heavy-weight Champion brand sweats while you can!)

NEXT WEEK ONLY get an extra 5% off all non-clothing.

SHOP HOURS: Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 11 AM to 2 PM

(Shop closes for the season on Dec.16th)

Susan Joslin Associates Administrator
Marine Biological Laboratory 7 MBL St. Woods Hole, MA 02543 508.289.7281 www.mbl.edu