[Classifieds] [classifieds] room for scientist spending time in NYC

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Dec 12 16:09:29 EST 2011

From: "Antoinette Steinacker, Ph.D." <toni38 at gmail.com>

ROOM AVAILABLE - $608/month plus utilities! - Crown Heights - JAN 1-
Near Nostrand A train, and there's a bus to downtown brooklyn, one to
williamsburg. You can even walk to the G if you have an extra 20
minutes.

Lots of space-- for the money it's the biggest room I've seen in brooklyn.
There's a living room, and some african clawed frogs! And a cat.
You will have 2 room mates and one of them is me.

Looking forward to hearing from you
email me at: benocelot at gmail.com