[Classifieds] [classifieds] For Sale: Compaq CQ50-210US Laptop for parts only- $50

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Dec 16 11:53:22 EST 2011

From: "Sue B" <kazman at capecod.com>

I am selling my Compaq CQ50-210US laptop which I bought brand new and started using in May 2009, and it stopped working in Dec 2010. I brought it in to an IT person who told me that the motherboard was the problem. Everything else works perfectly. The keyboard, 15.4" screen, mouse, battery, AC battery plug, etc. The only thing not working is the motherboard. I had the hard drive wiped clean, and reinstalled. This black laptop has an AMD Athlon X2 QL-62 Dual-Core Processor and comes with the original owners manual, installed 2GB memory, a 160 GB hard drive, 802.11b/g WLAN, 8X DVD+-R/RW with double layer support, 3 USB slots, 2 phone jacks, speaker/headphone jacks, and more.

I'm selling this laptop for repair, or replacements only. THIS LAPTOP DOES NOT CURRENTLY WORK. THE MOTHERBOARD IS GONE ON IT. It looks new, aside from the motherboard.

Email me with any questions: kazman at capecod or call Sue at: 508-846-6115.

I work in Woods Hole, and live on the Plymouth/Sagamore Beach line. This is a cash only sale.

Thanks,
Technical Details

    • 15.4-inch Diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display, 1280 x 800 resolution
    • 2.00 Ghz AMD Athlon X2 QL-62 Dual-Core Processor with 1MB L2 Cache
    • 2048MB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm), 160GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA), NVIDIA GeForce 8200M with up to 895MB Total Available Graphics Memory
    • SuperMulti 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support, 802.11b/g WLAN
    • Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium, dims in inches: 14.05" (L) x 10.20" (D) x 1.37" (min H) in approx., 5.83 lbs
Product Details

    • Product Dimensions: 14 x 10.2 x 1.4 inches ; 5.8 pounds
    • Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds
    • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
    • ASIN: B001GCUW18
    • Item model number: CQ50-210US