[Classifieds] [classifieds] free: hutch, table, chairs set

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Feb 10 12:34:56 EST 2011

From: "Melanie Hayn" <mhayn at mbl.edu>

This set belonged to my grandparents, and is about 50 years old. It's a matching solid wood hutch, 4 chairs, and table set. It's still in good condition; solid construction, chairs all sturdy. The fabric is a little worn on the chairs, but has no holes. The finish on the pieces is worn, but they're serviceable as-is. Would look wonderful re-finished. We just want to pass it on to a good home as it was passed to us.
You can pick up in Pocasset, or we'll deliver locally for a small fee.

See attached pictures or email Melanie for more information mhayn at mbl.edu