[Classifieds] [classifieds] Available for evening & weekend help!

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Jan 24 13:19:50 EST 2011

From: "Jennifer Lindsay" <jlindsay at my.fit.edu>

Hello!

I'm an intern at MBL looking to find a job as a babysitter, tutor, or as a general helper around the house. I'm great with kids (CPR/first aid certified), have plenty of experience with office work/filing, efficient cleaner in the house and yard, clean driving record, etc. I can provide both work and personal references, and would be available during the week after 4pm and anytime on the weekends. Pay is negotiable.
Please feel free to contact me on my cell phone: 630.750.0519

Thanks for your time!
Jen