[Classifieds] [classifieds] Looking for Proctor

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Jul 5 16:52:22 EDT 2011

From: "Karen Riley" <keriley7 at k-state.edu>

Looking for a professor to help proctor an exam. I am taking an online class at Kansas State University, so the test would be sent to the professor through email and would need to be printed out. I could sit in the back of a class or sit in an office during office hours, anywhere the professor would be I could sit and take the test. After the test is complete I will bring a stamped envelope with me so my proctor can mail it back. My semester is over July 29th. This would be a volunteer bases. Please contact me through email at keriley7 at ksu.edu.

Thank you

Karen Riley
keriley7 at ksu.edu
240-419-9540