[Classifieds] Town of Falmouth: No Place for Hate Music Program

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Jul 22 10:27:15 EDT 2011

Hello my Sisters and Brothers,

It's time to gather and celebrate our oneness in spirit and respect for all people...on Thursday, July 21, 7:30 p.m . at the harborside bandshell (see below) where the Falmouth Band under the direction of Music Director Lin Whitehead will present a "No Place for Hate" musical program.  All participants of the "No Place for Hate" and the Affirmative Action Committees of Falmouth and other towns will be recognized just before the playing of "Stars and Stripes Forever," the second musical selection, which will be conducted by someone named Brother George.  (I just hope I can keep up with the band.)  So, I look  forward to seeing everyone.  We can meet with Lin Whitehead at 7:10 to discuss details.  Thank you all for making this event possible in Falmouth, "A Community that Cares," as displayed on the "No Place for Hate" banner, which will be waving.

Just another beautiful day!

Brother George
"George Spivey " < gspivey @ falmouth .k12.ma.us>

A combined Affirmative Action/No Place for Hate meeting is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. at Town Hall before the music program

What:    Multicultural Music Celebration - No Place for Hate

When:   Thursday, July 21, 2011, 7:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.

Where:  Music and Arts Pavilion (the new band shell along the harbor), Falmouth

Who:      Falmouth Summer Concert Band (joined by members of the Affirmative Action      and No Place for Hate Committees ), led by Lin Whitehead, former music Director of the Falmouth Public Schools

How:      Songs of America:

            Star Spangled Banner

            “Stars and Stripes Forever”

            Entrance to the Gladiators