[Classifieds] [CLASSIFIEDS] Who wants a chance to see Albert Haynesworth and Chad Johnson (Ochocinco) for a reduced price?

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Jul 29 09:04:37 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sue B" <kazman at capecod.com>

Who wants a chance to see Albert Haynesworth and Chad Johnson (Ochocinco)?

I'm selling my 3 Patriots tickets for 2 different home games in section 331, row 13 for a reduced (face value $89) of $70 a ticket. If you are interested, or know someone interested, let me know which game you'd like. I have the tickets in hand.

View from seats attached.

The games are:

Thursday, Aug. 11 Jacksonville Jaguars 7:30 p.m. or

Thursday, Sept. 1 New York Giants 7:30 p.m.

For more info, call Sue at: 508-846-6115 or email: kazman at capecod.com