[Classifieds] [classifieds] For Sale: Classic Sunbeam Mixmaster with Attachments

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Mar 21 12:24:47 EDT 2011

From: "Peter Canavin" <pcanavin at mercury.wh.whoi.edu>

I recently upgraded to a Kitchenaid mixer and I'm going to reluctantly
let my vintage Mixmaster go. It works perfectly and never gave me any
problems. I don't know what year it is, but the casing is plastic so I'm
guessing 70's. I'll find out if you really want to know. Pictures are attached.

This mixer comes with all the attachments. It has the 2 original Fire King glass
bowls (small and large), the beaters, the complete juicer attachment,
and the full food processor attachment. It has the 3 blades to go with
it too: 2 vegetable blades and the meat blade. The food processor comes
in the original box with the instructions. I'm not sure it's ever been
used. It's all there and ready to go.

Try before you buy, no problem. $70.00.

--
Peter Canavin