[Classifieds] FS: Steelcase Office Desk

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Sep 2 09:22:11 EDT 2011

I'm selling my Steelcase office desk.  I'm moving and have no need for
it anymore.  It's in good shape with some scuffs along the side faces of
the top.  The top surface of the desk is great and the metal portion of
the desk itself is also in great condition.  Not one of the rusted out
ones you see come up for sale.  I don;t have the key for it, but it's
open.  Keys can be had for cheap on ebay with the code number off the lock.
I don't have a picture of mine, but the attached picture looks just like it.
$45 and it's yours.  It's already moved outside onto my front deck.  2
people will easily move it and I can help you load it.
-Pete
508-495-2388 (work)
pcanavin at mercury.wh.whoi.edu

--