[Classifieds] Child care help needed

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Sep 5 23:09:39 EDT 2011

Hello,

I will need someone to take care of my boys, ages 7 and 9, two nights per week, starting October 1. I will be traveling to Boston every Tuesday and Thursday evening, and I will need help for a minimum of 7 weeks.

I need a reliable, caring, and competent child-care provider to kindly guide my children through their evenings, from school dismissal through bedtime. The role includes: picking the boys up from school, cooking for them (sort of), feeding them, getting them into uniform and off to karate class, getting them into different uniforms and off to Cub Scouts (sometimes), overseeing homework, baths, bedtime, and whatever else may occur. You should also be comfortable with cats and a large, smarmy dog.

Please call me at 508-367-3748 or email at bhecox-lea at mbl.edu if you are interested.

Thank you.

-Bette

Bette Hecox-Lea
Research Assistant II
Marine Biological Laboratory
Josephine Bay Paul Center for Comparative
Molecular Biology and Evolution
Lillie 319
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543