[Classifieds] [classifieds] Best Buddies Challenge

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Sep 30 09:51:13 EDT 2011

From: "Elizabeth Kelly" <emk67 at georgetown.edu>

Hi, my name is Elizabeth Kelly and I have been fortunate to work at the MBL for the past two summers in the Communications Department. I am now starting my first year at Georgetown!

On October 22, 2011 I will do an extraordinary thing. I will participate in the Audi Best Buddies Challenge: Washington, D.C. in support of the 250 million people living with intellectual disabilities. Preparing for the event will be a challenge, but the reward will be like none-other; the chance of a life-time to change the life of another, while positively changing my own.

And here is why I need your help! I am working to reach my fund raising goal of $1000 by the second week of October. Any amount you can give will ensure Best Buddies continues to provide critical services and job integration for people with intellectual disabilities. And, your donation is tax deductible! Please do not feel at all obligated to donate. And if you would like to contribute, no amount is too small. Every dollar truly does count. Additionally, if you know of someone else who may want to get involved or donate, please feel free to forward them this information or my contact information; emk67 at georgetown.edu

I choose to run for Best Buddies because the funds I raise will directly affect the lives of those living with intellectual disabilities. Best Buddies is a non-profit organization founded by Anthony Kennedy Shriver in 1989, dedicated to helping people with intellectual disabilities form friendships and find jobs in their community. The Audi Best Buddies Challenge events are a strong symbol of the lasting friendships and open community that Best Buddies fosters throughout their programs.

Here is how you can donate: You can donate easily and securely by clicking on my personal fund raising web page link located below. Here you can read more about the Audi Best Buddies Challenge, see my fund raising goals, and read why it is more important than ever to support Best Buddies Programs.

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Best Buddies International

Thank you in advance for your generous support!
Elizabeth Kelly