[Classifieds] Paella pans to lend?

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Sat Aug 4 22:05:47 EDT 2012

Dear MBLers,

We are just here for the summer, and unfortunately we didn't think to bring along our paella pan.  Despite that, we're hoping to have some friends over for a paella dinner.  Does anyone have a paella pan or two to lend us for a few days in mid August?  We would of course treat the pan(s) very kindly.

Many thanks,
Natalie :)

Natalie T. Boelman
Storke-Doherty Lecturer &