[Classifieds] [classifieds] PRO FORM XP 520 RAZOR ELLIPTICAL EXERCISER WITH OWNERS MANUAL- USED $140

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Aug 20 15:57:28 EDT 2012

From: "Sue B" <kazman at capecod.com>

I am selling my Pro-Form XP 520 Razor Elliptical Exerciser because I recently blew my knee out, and cannot use the machine any longer. The Elliptical is in perfect working condition with the exception of some sort of electrical short in the program console display. It stopped working in December after the batteries died. I took the console panel apart, according to the owners manual, and replaced the batteries. I could see some wires inside the console when the back cover was off, and am sure that they need to be adjusted somehow to get the console to work again. For now, the Elliptical works on whatever the last setting I had just fine. The original owners manual is included as well.

This Elliptical is for a local pick up only, in the South Plymouth, Sagamore Beach, MA area in Cape Cod for a $140 cash only sale, and purchaser must take the Elliptical away, no deliveries.

Please email with any questions if you are interested or call 508-846-6115.

Controls and Features: Book Holder: Yes

Built-In or Custom Programs: Built-in

Drive System: Rear

Water Bottle Holder: Yes

Others: Electronic: Yes

Heart Rate Monitor: Yes

iPod Capable: No

Fitness Item Type: Equipment

With the program console fixed, you will get the following benefits:

With a mechanism that measures only 3 inches wide, its approximately half as wide as a traditional elliptical mechanism allowing you to enjoy more natural and ergonomic strides. We call this Natural Motion Technology™ because it is better for your body and allows you to work out longer and more comfortably. The XP 520 Razor also has an adjustable stride feature that allows you to change your stride length to so you can work your muscles differently for better results. Additionally, it features 3 calorie driven Weight Loss Workouts™, 4 workouts created by a Certified Personal Trainer and two targeted body-toning workouts.

Product details:

Perfect Motion Technology™ - Measuring only 3 inches wide, it is approximately half as wide as a traditional elliptical mechanism allowing you to enjoy more natural and ergonomic strides without sacrificing quality.

Adjustable Stride Length - To improve your workout, try adjusting the stride length--it will change the way your muscles work just enough to help you achieve greater muscle definition. It also lets you reposition the stride for a better fit.

3 Weight Loss Workouts - Great for anyone interested in losing weight! These workouts are designed to help you burn maximum calories.

4 Personal Trainer™ Workouts - Get in shape with 4 Personal Trainer workouts that automatically adjust the resistance of the elliptical to focus on aerobic, weight loss, or performance goals.

2 Target Toning™ Trainer Workouts - Target specific areas of your body with these new workout programs that let you select a muscle group and go.

Digital Resistance - Digital resistance allows you to adjust your workout resistance for increased calorie burn and higher intensity.

ClearView™ Backlit Display - Perfectly clear and easy to read, the ClearView™ display has a large viewing angle so no matter how tall or short you are, you can always keep track of your workout progress. It displays your time, speed, distance, pulse, carbs and calories burned.

EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor - Make the most out of every workout by monitoring your heart rate with these sensors that are built into the handlebars to ensure you are in the right training zone for your goals.