[Classifieds] For Classifieds: New Graphics capability

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Aug 29 13:38:27 EDT 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Jayne Doucette" <jdoucette at whoi.edu>

WHOI Graphic Services Introduces Large-format Scanning Capability

We can now scan up to 36-inches wide in full-color and at high-resolution (800 dpi) to pdf, jpg, or tif format files. We can digitize your historic and valuable data sets, engineering drawings, and photographs with powerful scanning and image enhancement features to help you get the right quality the first time. We can easily transfer your resulting files to your computer or we can print them with our HP full-color, large-format printer on a variety of materials, such as durable and water-resistant paper. Contact Jayne Doucette at graphics at whoi.edu or 508-289-2647.
--

Jayne Doucette

Manager of Graphic Services

Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution