[Classifieds] Town of Falmouth to Honor Olympian Erik Vendt

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Aug 30 15:39:57 EDT 2012

On Saturday, September 8, the Town of Falmouth will be honoring Olympic swimmer Erik Vendt. As part of the celebration, Falmouth Aquatics is organizing a fun swim for children under 18 at Surf Drive Beach. Erik will be on hand to autograph caps for the swimmers and share his experiences as part of the 2000, 2004 and 2008 US Olympic team. I hope you can join us for this exciting event, even if you are not under 18, by participating in the parade or volunteering at the beach. To register , please visit our web site ( www.falmouthaquatics.org ). Email us at outreach at falmouthaquatics.org if you are interested in helping with the event.

Hope to see you on the 8 th !

Falmouth Aquatics Steering Committee