[Classifieds] Sitter add

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Sun Feb 5 21:19:39 EST 2012

Need a sitter?My name is Ayla Anderson I am looking for a few families in the Woods Hole or Falmouth area that need a sitter on weekday evenings or weekends. I am very flexible and I have a lot of experience taking care of children, in my family I am the designated baby sitter and I love it! I had training in First Aid and CPR and I can provide excellent references. If you are interested, feel free to call me at (775) 340-6727. I would be more than happy to set up a time for an interview.