[Classifieds] Need a babysitter?

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Jul 3 11:10:26 EDT 2012

Need a babysitter?
I am a 15 year-old girl with 6 years of experience as a mother's helper and babysitter and am available this summer for babysitting in the Woods Hole area. I am a long-time summer person and am very familiar with taking care of and entertaining kids in Woods Hole. I am CPR-certified and 4H-certified. I am an excellent swimmer and have been on my local swim league for 4 years. I would be very comfortable taking care of your kids in your home, doing art work, playing, reading and am happy to take them for library visits, playing at the ball park, bike riding, or to the beach. I have excellent local references. Feel free to contact me if you are interested!
Ariela Buxbaum Grice
Cell phone: (646)784-0006
Email: buxgrice at gmail.com