[Classifieds] [classifieds] For Sale: 3 Patriots pre-season game tickets for either Aug 9 or Aug 20 only $60

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Jul 25 09:02:37 EDT 2012

From: "Sue B" <kazman at capecod.com>

PRESEASON PATRIOTS HOME GAME TICKETS

New Orleans Saints

Thurs, 08/09 at 7:30 PM EDT

Home: Gillette Stadium 	or

Philadelphia Eagles

Mon, 08/20 at 8:00 PM EDT

Home: Gillette Stadium
I'm selling my 3 Patriots pre-season game tickets for a reduced price of $60 per ticket (reg $117) to each of these 2 games. These tickets are located on the second level at Gillette Stadium in section 239, row 11. A picture of the view from section 239 is attached.

The games are for either Thursday, Aug 9 @ 7:30pm vs. the New Orleans Saints or

Monday, Aug 20 @ 8pm vs. the Philadelphia Eagles.

I have Patriots issued hard tickets in hand. These are a great gift idea. Will only take cash for payment. Can meet up in Woods Hole or the Falmouth area. If interested, or for more information call, 508-846-6115, or email: kazman at capecod.com