[Classifieds] National Prescription Drug Take-Back, Saturday, April 28, 2012

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Mar 20 15:25:18 EDT 2012

Falmouth to serve as a collection site for National Prescription Drug Take-Back , Saturday, April 28, 2012

Falmouth Police Department, Falmouth Prevention Partnership, Home Solutions Infusion Care and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) are partnering to sponsor the fourth nationwide prescription drug take-back day on Saturday, April 28, 2012. Turn in your unused or expired medication for safe disposal from 10am to 2pm at the Falmouth (Gus Canty) Recreation Center, 790 Main Street .

All liquid medications must be in sealed bottles . NEEDLES AND EPI PENS WILL BE ACCEPTED . Medical equipment will not be accepted. Please bring all unused or expired medication into the Recreation Center to give to a collection volunteer, no paperwork is needed. Names or labels may be removed from bottles.

For more information visit www.dea.gov or call Falmouth Prevention Partnership at 508- 540-2317.

Help us keep prescription drugs out of the hands of our youth and our water supplies! Thank You.