[Classifieds] RAININ's 50% off Spring Promotion

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri May 4 10:23:21 EDT 2012

Promotions Received at the Procurement Department.  For your information.

Lionel

Procurement & Stockroom Supervisor
MBL /Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL STREET
Woods Hole MA, 02543
wk: 508-289-7449
cell: 508-348-4406
lhall @ mbl . edu

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear RAININ customers,

Attached is our newest promotion for selected customers. Save 50% off tips and pipettes. Please feel free to forward this to your fellow colleagues. Should you benefit from this, please contact me for additional information.

  Cheers,

Trung Nguyen

Sales Representative - US Northeast Region

RAININ Pipetting 360°

Ph : 510-564-1769

Fax: 510-564-1795

Support and Order Hotline 800-4- RAININ (800-472-4646)
www . shoprainin .com

Protein Purification is now simplified with the PureSpeed . Purify your proteins all in ONE tip within minutes.

emailsig

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender via return email and destroy this message and any copies. Your cooperation is appreciated. Your RAININ team.