[Classifieds] [classifieds] Yard Sale, Saturday May 12th

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu May 10 09:50:51 EDT 2012

From: gwynnes at gmail.com

Yard Sale
272 Acaskest Rd, East Falmouth
9-2.
Saturday May 12th

No early birds please

I am moving across the country and am getting rid of quite an assortment of stuff. Here is a sampling of items:

Wood and wrought iron kitchen table with chairs
Wooden kitchen table with chairs
Solid out futon and mattress
Assorted camping gear-tents, thermarest, foam sleeping pads
several sets of dishes
Snow blower (needs some TLC)
Arm chairs
Wooden Rocking Chair
Metal plant stand
Terra cotta pots
Papasan Chair and cushion
Thule bike racks (mostly good for parts)
Dresser

--
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."
~~Author Unknown

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride"!