[Classifieds] [CLASSIFIEDS] WH Aquarium Intern needs room

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu May 24 14:27:24 EDT 2012

REPLY TO: HALLEY SUITT TUCKER < halley at gmail.com >

WHSA Intern needs housing / Eagle Scout

My 17-year-old son, Jack Yip, will be an intern at WH Science Aquarium from July 2 - Aug 6 this summer. He's an Eagle Scout, accomplished bike mechanic, teaches rock climbing and is an enthusiastic student of Environmental Science in Lexington, MA. He needs a place to stay, with a local family or even a dorm room. He doesn't drive (yet), so would commute to the WHSA by bike. Please let me know if you have a place for my son this summer and the costs. Email me (Halley Suitt Tucker) at halley at gmail.com

Susan Joslin Associates Administrator & Event Coordinator
Marine Biological Laboratory 7 MBL St. Woods Hole, MA 02543 508.289.7281 www.mbl.edu
Twitter: @MBLScience
Blog: http://blog.mbl.edu/
Video: http://bit.ly/wxTncX