[Classifieds] All-Male Mens Chorus Events & Concert Poster

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Nov 16 10:10:10 EST 2012

Greetings Woods Hole Community:

.

I am a member of a local community chorus and we're looking to get the word out to the Woods Hole area for a concert coming up on Dec. 1 and 2.

By way of introduction, let me tell you a little about our organization...

We are a community chorus that was founded in 1990 and we sing in the tradition of a men's glee club (with half of us actually being women). We present material in voice parts for Tenor I & II, Baritone, and Bass. Our repertoire includes ballads, folk tunes, traditional & seasonal songs, and patriotic melodies. In addition, we volunteer to perform at Town of Falmouth ceremonies commemorating Veterans Day (November 11) and Memorial Day (last Monday in May). We also participate in Falmouth's Arts Alive Festival . In addition to our regular performances we also perform on special occasions which have included the Woods Hole Model Boat Show and the re-dedication of the Provincetown Pilgrim Monument.

Thanks for helping get the word out.

Kind regards,

Jay Gill

"Jay Gill" <capegills at yahoo.com>