[Classifieds] [classifieds] Reminder: Greater Falmouth Mostly All-Male Mens Chorus concert Dec. 1& 2

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Nov 28 08:46:56 EST 2012

From: "Jay Gill" <capegills at yahoo.com>

Greetings,

Remember Dec. 1 and 2 at St. Patrick's Church, 511 Main Street, Falmouth, MA. Dec. 1 at 7:30pm and Dec. 2 at 3:00pm. Tickets available at Eight Cousins Bookstore in Falmouth, from Chorus members, or at the door.

Throughout the year our lives require us to travel...the joy in the travel really sinks in when we are back with our loved ones. This holiday season why not sit back and let us bring you along on a fun filled journey!

Flyer is attached for more information.

ALL ABOARD!