[Classifieds] [classifieds] Reminder ~ '38 hurricane film to be shown TODAY at noon!!

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Fri Oct 26 11:39:41 EDT 2012

From: Richard Cutler <rcutler at mbl.edu>

We will be showing the video "A Wind to Shake the World"
today (Friday, October 26) in Speck Auditorium at noon. This professionally
done video explains why the 1938 was so devastating and shows actual film
footage of the storm. It runs about 45 minutes.

We are currently in hurricane season. New England hasn't
been hit by a powerful hurricane in decades and we are
over due. This video can put things in perspective.

Some have seen this video several times, but they still find it interesting.
If you haven't seen it, and you're in the area, you might want to
check it out.

Richard Cutler