[Classifieds] [classifieds] Urgent, Free Bedroom in exchange of Baby-sitting hours

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Aug 12 11:40:29 EDT 2013

From: "Julie Reveillaud" <jreveillaud at mbl.edu

Hi,

I am looking for someone to help me with my young daughters (6 years and 3 years) in exchange of a free bedroom in a two-bedrooms cottage in Woods Hole, from 1 st September to December 2013. Ideally, I am looking for a person good with kids to take the girls from school and baby-sit them two evenings a week and to bring them to school (day care and bus stop located in Woods Hole) two mornings a week. I need to have more hours at the office but I am flexible about the number and hours/week.

You can contact me by phone at 508 524 5440 or by email jreveillaud at mbl.edu .

Thanks,

Julie Reveillaud

--