[Classifieds] [classifieds]: Come listen to the Greater Falmouth Mostly-All-Male Men's Chorus (GFMaMMC)

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Dec 3 08:58:47 EST 2013

From: "Jay Gill" <capegills at yahoo.com>

Greetings,

The GFMaMMC will be holding their Fall concerts this weekend, Saturday 12/7 at 7:30pm and Sunday 12/8 at 3:00pm. Both concerts will take place at St. Patrick's Church located at 511 Main Street, Falmouth, MA.

This season's offering is titled "Do You Hear What I Hear?" It is a festive collection of seasonal favorites from various traditions, cultures, and styles. In addition to choral singing we also offer some audience sing-a-longs and a few other surprises.

Please come and welcome our new Director, John J. Dulina, and see what changes have been introduced to this seasoned (23 years strong) community chorus.

Tickets can be purchased from chorus members, Eight Cousins book store in Falmouth, and may be purchased at the door. Tickets are $10 for adults and are $5 for children under 12.

Kind regards,
GFMaMMC