[Classifieds] [classifieds] Falmouth Public Schools Science Fair Judges... Bring a Friend!!!

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:30:59 EST 2013

From: "Cory Dubuque" <cdubuque at falmouth.k12.ma.us>

Good morning,

The FPS Science fair is almost here! (3/1 & 3/2)

I am hoping to finalize my list of judges for the science fair in the next few days. I recently heard from the Lawrence School that they have more projects than anticipated. As much as that is good news, it leaves me a little short of my goal. Thank you again for signing on to judge Lawrence Students. It would help me/us greatly if you could forward the link below to any friends or colleagues who would be willing to help judge that morning with you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEc4UkFXTmdkOHI3QWR6aFBWazFzQ0E6MQ

Thank you so much for your help,

Mr. Cory Dubuque
Falmouth High School