[Classifieds] [classifieds] Getting BIG !

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Feb 25 15:36:45 EST 2013

From: "Diana Kenney" <dkenney at mbl.edu>!

Do you have an idea for a science communication or outreach activity but you’re not sure how to pull it off? Or would you like to get some experience helping make an activity happen? Come to the Broader Impacts Group planning meeting on Tuesday 2/26 at 4:15 pm in the Clark student center at WHOI’s Quisset Campus. We’ll be brainstorming ideas for how to create effective communication workshops this coming summer. Get involved in the conversation!

BIG is not just for WHOI - BIG is a community across all the scientific institutions in Woods Hole. Let’s join forces. We are looking for reps from MBL, NOAA Fisheries ... Help us bring more resources and outreach activities to your institution and to our community. Everyone is welcome to attend or plan events.
--
Alice Alpert
Graduate student, Marine Geology and Geophysics

Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Clark 131, MS#23 266 Woods Hole Rd
Woods Hole, MA 02543 office: + 1 508 289 3328