[Classifieds] [classifieds] Woods Hole Images

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Jul 29 09:31:53 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

From: "Rebecca Mountford" <rmountford at mbl.edu>

For Sale:
Two of my hand framed original vintage postcards, Little Harbor, Woods Hole, MA and MBL from Eel Pond, Woods Hole, MA. Framed postcards are $30 each. May be purchased individually.

• All of my framed postcards are original vintage postcards. The various antique style wooden frames I use all have a 5 " x 7" glass covered opening with a double mat. The frame back is sealed with a brown paper dust cover, two rubber wall bumpers and a sawtooth hanger.
• If you are interested in a particular subject or scene I can most likely find a postcard that suits your needs and custom frame it for you. I also have a collection of unframed postcards you can choose from.
• All framed postcards are $30 each.
• Please email me at rmountford428 at gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to purchase a framed postcard.
Thank you,
Becky Mountford