[Classifieds] [classifieds] Sail my boat?

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Jun 10 14:27:12 EDT 2013

From: "holly hamilton" <hamilton1669 at earthlink.net>

I have a sailboat, and no time. It’s an O’Day 20. Older, stable family boat, not terribly pretty or fast. It’s set up fairly well for sailing solo, and it’s moored in West Falmouth.

I’m looking for someone who would like to sail it, and in return help with maintenance, getting it into and out of the water, and/or storing the boat trailer for the summer. You would be able to sail any time, and I’ll call you at least a day in advance if I want to sail it. If I get sailing once a week it’ll be a miracle.

You must be a good, experienced sailor, and careful. You will have to sign some kind of release of liability, and you may have to get put onto my insurance policy – I don’t know yet.

If you’re interested, email me with a phone number, or call me at 617-413-4286

Happy summer!