[Classifieds] summer babysitting

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Tue Jun 25 12:43:34 EDT 2013

Hi,
I'm Hortense Maignien, a 18 year-old french student at King's College
London.
I'll be staying in Woods Hole until mid August to take care of my nieces
Ava and Louise Maignien-Reveillaud (3 and 6).

I will be available during evenings and weekend for baby sitting.
I have many previous experiences with children, in Paris and London.
I am fluent in English, Italian, Spanish an French and use to tutor
young children.

Would you need a babysitter this summer, feel free to contact me at:

Hortense Maignien <hortensemq at gmail.com>,
or through Lois Maignien - lmaignien at mbl.edu - 508 524 5435

All the best,

Hortense.