[Classifieds] [classifieds] FOR SALE: 2003 Ford Ranger

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Wed Oct 2 11:50:26 EDT 2013

FORD RANGER 2003 LOW MILEAGE 66K XLT 6 CYLINDER SUPERCAB - $6800
Selling my FORD Ranger 2003 in excellent condition with very low mileage, only 66k. It was a California truck when I purchased it, but drove it here to Boston. It has virtually no rust on it either on the body or undercarriage. and spent last winter in my driveway since I was gone all winter. The interior is in excellent shape with black fabric seats. It has the XLT package full electric windows and locks, aftermarket stereo with MP3 and usb plug in for all MP3 players. The tires are good but not new. The AC works great, and it just got new brake shoes on the front. The reason I am getting rid of it is I am moving back to CA and don't need it back there otherwise I would be keeping it.

Give me a call ASAP, and let's make this happen! NO EMAIL, phone calls ONLY!
For pictures, please see listing at: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/4103433496.html

Doug Schmidt

508-423-0715
617-661-1674