[Classifieds] [classifieds] Sony TV for Free

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Mon Aug 4 13:28:01 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

From: "Louis Kerr" <lkerr at mbl.edu>

I have a 27" Sony TV in the classic CRT style that is available for free. It works very well and has a great image but it is a tube TV and is heavy. I can help move it to your car. If you interested please give me a call at 508-292-0289. It will go to the electronics recycling center soon. Dog not included!!

Louie Kerr

--

Louie Kerr | Research & Education Support Coordinator | Marine Biological Laboratory, 7 MBL Street, Woods Hole, MA 02543
508-289-7273 | www.mbl.edu